Kids Zip Koala Course
Let the kids ZIP and PLAY on our Koala Kid Zip!
Let the kids ZIP and PLAY on our Koala Kid Zip! Charleston Adventure Forest is set on 10 acres of forest in Awendaw, South Carolina, located just 15 miles from Historic Downtown Charleston. As the only ziplining experience in Charleston, we are so excited to be bringing this unique and exhilarating adventure to the children of the Lowcountry. Our kids zip course is specifically designed for our younger adventurers, ages 5-12. Whether your child is zipping for the first time or for the hundredth time, there is truly something for all experience levels on our TWO different zipline circuits. The Kids Zip ranges in height from ground level to 25 feet, with one circuit for beginners and a second, more advanced one for more experienced zippers. This makes it easy for your young adventurers to comfortably choose whether they want to test the waters a bit first or step right up to the challenge! Our course is set on a continuous belay trolley, which means they never have to transfer their own trolley. Once they clip in, they stay on until they reach the end of the course, whether that’s on our lower line or the higher one! This also allows the kids to switch between the two circuits freely!
- Recommended for ages 5-12 and weight at least 40lbs and no more than 180lbs and no more than 5’6”.
- All participants must submit a liability waiver before starting the tour. Link to the waiver will be sent in the confirmation email.
- For participants under 18 years of age, the liability waiver must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian prior to participation.
- Close-toed shoes required - no flip flops, no sandals!
- Please review our Participant Requirements & Policies in the FAQ section prior to booking
- IF YOU DON’T SEE A TOUR TIME THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS WHEN SEARCHING OUR ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM, PLEASE CALL US AT 843-928-3947. We may still have availability when you book by phone.
- Have questions? We have answers! Check out our FAQs.
This adventure is the perfect experience for your children. Not only will your little ones be able to challenge themselves on our exhilarating course, but they will have dedicated staff monitoring them at all times to ensure all helmets and harnesses are securely fastened, and to make this as fun as possible for your loved ones! Our guides will also take your little ones through ground school before zipping to ensure they understand the basic rules, hand positionings, and safety procedures. Since our attention is dedicated to your young adventures, it gives you the perfect time to take pictures and relax, or even to join us on a canopy tour! Our Adventure Center is also a great place to unwind whether you choose to look through our picture slideshow inside or sit on our wrap around porches outside. The Koala Kid Zip was designed in a confined space, so you will always be able to spot your child as they weave through the trees. We have picnic tables set up outside by our Koala Kid Zip for that perfect view of your child soaring.
The entire experience is 90 minutes, so your little one can zip through the course as many times as they want during their allotted period. If you’re interested in featuring our Koala Course for your child’s birthday party, then you can learn more about our birthday party packages under the “Groups” tab.