NOTICE: Book today and get $10 Off a Photo Package! Use code Picture10 at checkout.
Come CLIMB with us on our outdoor climbing wall!
Come CLIMB with us on our outdoor climbing wall! Charleston Adventure Forest is set on 10 acres of forest in Awendaw, South Carolina, just 15 miles from Historic Downtown Charleston. Although we are known for our zipline adventures, we also offer amazing climbs. Our wall is 65 feet tall, so it’s officially the tallest climbing wall in the Lowcountry AND the only one on this side of the Ravenel Bridge. It’s an entirely different experience that’s perfect for those seeking a pure adrenaline rushe specially when tackled after one of our zipline experiences! Additionally, climbing not only produces physical rewards but also challenges you to grow. Your confidence, problem solving, perseverance, determination, and analytical thinking are all stretched as you venture up our climbing wall. In order to ensure everyone has the opportunity to benefit from this experience, the wall has been designed to have three different sections varying in difficulty. This allows several individuals to climb simultaneously, and it is the perfect adventure for both beginners and advanced climbers!
- Must be a minimum of 5 years of age and weigh at least 40 lbs and no more than 300lbs.
- All participants must submit a liability waiver before starting the tour. Link to the waiver will be sent in the confirmation email.
- For participants under 18 years of age, the liability waiver must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian prior to participation.
- Close-toed shoes required - no flip flops, no sandals!
- Please review our Participant Requirements & Policies in the FAQ section prior to booking
- IF YOU DON’T SEE A TOUR TIME THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS WHEN SEARCHING OUR ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM, PLEASE CALL US AT 843-928-3947. We may still have availability when you book by phone.
- Have questions? We have answers! Check out our FAQs.
Our wall works on an automatic belay system that is constantly monitored by one of our staff members. We strive to provide an experience that is enjoyable, rewarding, and that adheres to the strict safety standards.
The climbing wall is available as an add-on to your zipping experience or on its own to ensure you get the most of your adventure here with us at Charleston Adventure Forest! Our wall is also conveniently located at the beginning of the Zipline Canopy Tour and near the picnic area that overlooks the Koala Kids Zip, making it the perfect addition if your family is already enjoying several attractions at once. Come challenge yourself and enjoy some time climbing!